Well hello again. Welcome to the “about me” page. I’m a creative problem solver with over 15 years of client experience in all types of projects yadda yadda yadda… (have you fallen asleep yet? Because I know I have)
I could tell you all about the work I’ve done, and all the client’s of different sizes that I have had the pleasure of working with, but really, that’s not who I am. It’s what I do. And while I am very passionate about the work I do, there is more to me than that. So here’s a feeble attempt at diving a bit deeper…
- First off, I really like typing in lists.
- I really don’t like typing with capital letters. I’ve had to go back and change/add capital letters on about 90% of the text on this site.
- I’m a people watcher, and am always studying human interaction, patterns and habits.
- I’m also an early adopter to technology and really enjoy learning new things. all. the. time.
- That space between the previous two points (humans and technology) gets me super excited (no seriously, I just got super excited even while typing that) and drives all of the creative work that I do.
- I never want to stop learning, growing or challenging myself.
- I am super stubborn, incredibly loyal and driven. (You guessed it. I’m a taurus.)
- My myers-briggs type is ENFP
- There is a really good chance that either my fingers or toes are cold.
- Sure, blogs and books are great, but I choose to gather my inspiration from nature, travel, human interaction and trying new things.
- I wear bowties. a lot. really. (and so does my cat)
- I’m also possibly addicted to argyle socks
- I take pictures of my food (yep, I’m one of those people) but I started doing so before it was “cool”
- I love danmark (the country)
- I crossfit (yep, I’m one of those people as well)
- I was adopted as a baby, raised as an only child and in my late 20’s reconnected with my birth-family.
- I laugh loud. And a lot.
- I have solo dance parties all the time. (Including while I’m typing this)
- Music is always playing at my home and office. ALWAYS
- I eat paleo
- I love dancing.
- I’m a drummer.
- I’m addicted to sticky notes
- My “pedestrian superpower” is fitting that one last dish in a full dishwasher.
- I love public speaking
- I can never just “throw something together.” Half-assed is not within my capabilities.
- I’m an obsessive social media sharer. Go ahead, find me on instagram, facebook, twitter, flickr, google+, ello, orwhateverothernewsocialnetworkingsitethatcomesalong, and learn all about what I eat, lift, learn and do.
- Want to know more, just ask!
- Instagram feed not found.
overheard: "you both have good hair and lots of meat." "yep. I hit the jackpot" "DAMNIT I should have been a lesbian!!!"